Date: 2011-01-10 Joaquin Delgado a patient from Denver USA came to Dr .Turners Speciality Dental Centers in Mumbai, India, with severely ground down teeth due to Bruxism (involuntary nightgrinding). A full mouth rehabilitation with All Ceramic (CAD-CAM ) EMAX ( IVOCLAR ) Mini Crowns with conservative preparations restored back not only his bite but also his zest to life. He smiles like never before and below here is his testimonialatient grati. Ptude and appreciation prod this team of “Dental artisans” as Joaquin puts it ,to further excel in their field.
The oral cavity have total wear and tear of all the teeth but also have some problem A FULLMOUTH REHABILITATION \ RECONTRUCTION is required in the oral function when it is back to the normal. Oral time and condition are taken into consideration of patient’s primary and secondary problems ,their existing medical and their expectation. It is also done for both medical purpose and as well as for cosmetic (smile correction) purpose i.e when the patient is deteriorated of the multiple dental problems because of the the oral health dental problems. Here our patient if having some personal reason can choose non-surgical option.
- Removable partial dentures
- Removable – good access for cleaning
- Cost effective
- Very minor tooth reduction required
- Implant replacement
- No tooth reduction required
- Access for cleaning similar to natural teeth
- Failure can mean just loss of the implant ,and attached crown or bridge can mean further tissue loss
- Minimal biological intervention compared to bridgework where adjacent teeth require preparation
- Fixed bridgework
- Good where adjacent teeth would benefit from crowns
- Am I a candidate for Full Mouth Reconstructi