The oral cavity have total wear and tear of all the teeth but also have some problem
A FULLMOUTH REHABILITATION \ RECONTRUCTION is required in the oral function when it is back to the normal.
Oral time and condition are taken into consideration of patient’s primary and secondary problems ,their existing medical and their expectation.
It is also done for both medical purpose and as well as for cosmetic (smile correction) purpose i.e when the patient is deteriorated of the multiple dental problems
because of the the oral health dental problems.
Here our patient if having some personal reason can choose non-surgical option.
- Removable partial dentures
- Removable – good access for cleaning
- Cost effective
- Very minor tooth reduction required
- Implant replacement
- No tooth reduction required
- Access for cleaning similar to natural teeth
- Failure can mean just loss of the implant ,and attached crown or bridge can mean further tissue loss
- Minimal biological intervention compared to bridgework where adjacent teeth require preparation
- Fixed bridgework
- Good where adjacent teeth would benefit from crowns
- Am I a candidate for Full Mouth Reconstruction
If any one of your answer is yes to any of the statements ,then your the patient of Full Mouth
- Experience limited jaw movement or have locking jaw
- TMJ problem (temporomandibular joint syndrome)
- Facial, neck, shoulder and/or back pain
- Teeth are worn, broken, chipped or cracked
- Pain or soreness around my jaw joints
- Clicking or grating sounds in jaw joints
- Headaches or migraines
- Tooth loss
- Unexplained congestion or stuffiness in my ears
- Unexplained numbness in my fingers and arms