Gummy Smile treatment in India for that wonderful smile
- What is a gummy smile?
A “Gummy Smile”, are more than the gum tissue is shown and it is not appropriate to the gum to the tooth.
The people who have this have to face a lot of embarrassment and they feel very embarrassing when they smile, and generally loss a lot of self confidence.
The people who are having this they sometimes feel if there is any medical way of making there gum look attractive.
Now, The Science is so fast that the Dentist can make our smile attractive.
So the good news is that there is a way to correct your gummy smile, so that you can smile normally again and do not feel self-esteemed.
The way of correcting our gums proper can be done by a simple method , as dentistry is nowadays so advanced and popular that the gummy smile can be done by periodontal plastic surgery procedures.
This surgical procedure is painless and doesn’t harm you , and you will be amazed at the results it shows.
- Causes of Gummy Smile?
There are various reasons as to causes of a gummy smile.
- Certain medications cause gummy smile like(Dilantin, Cyclosporine, and numerous calcium channel blockers)or overgrowth of gum tissue (hyperplasia)
- Gummy smile(hyperplasia) due to orthodontic treatment
- Because of poor oral hygiene inflammation in the gums, gum disease are faulty restorations
- Metabolic disorders , congenital gingival enlargement from hereditary
- Variation & development of the upper jaw
- Hyperactive upper lip rise in upper lip higher than normal(high lip line)
- Dental malocclusion
- Exostosis condition of excessive bone growth on the out surface of the upper
- Types of Gummy Smiles
There are also different types of gummy smiles faces which is according to the gummy smile scale.
The scale measures the amount and the percentage of gingival tissue according to the tooth height .
That means that your gummy smile is based on our our gum height which describes the tooth of our gum
Gummy smiles can be severe, mild moderate or advanced.
- Mild Gummy Smile
When your smiling the length of the teeth should be less than 25% then it will be considered as a mild gummy smile.
- Moderate Gummy Smile
If the amount of the gum tissue is displayed around 25% to 50% then it is considered as a moderate gummy smile .
- Advanced Gummy Smile
If gum tissue is displayed between 50% to 100% then it would be considered as an advanced gummy smile.
- Severe Gummy Smile
If the gum tissue is having the length 100% or more than 100% then it will be considered as severe gummy smile.